• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Great Gun Control Debate- 2.0

Fishbone Jones

Army.ca Myth
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
Our untouchable and completely private Registry was compromised how many times?

Nobody believes that it was totally destroyed either. A court case a couple of years ago showed the prosecution, when providing full disclosure, gave information that was only obtainable from the supposed extinct Registry. They were unable to explain why. Given what has cropped up lately about the RCMP, it would be no surprise if they still had copies. Much of it is now useless though.

SeaKingTacco

Army.ca Fixture
Donor
Reaction score
Six police officers suffered GSWs. Clearly, this was not some gang banger, but rather a high performance sport shooter who qualifies for an exemption to handgun bans under Bill C-21.

I, too, miss the sarcasm emoji.
I don't know what this was, but it is walking distance from my old neighbourhood.

OldSolduer

Army.ca Legend
Reaction score
Six police officers suffered GSWs. Clearly, this was not some gang banger, but rather a high performance sport shooter who qualifies for an exemption to handgun bans under Bill C-21.

I, too, miss the sarcasm emoji.
Sarcasm notwithstanding perhaps the shooters had some military training of some sort. I have just learned of this about 10 minutes ago.

Haggis

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
Sarcasm notwithstanding perhaps the shooters had some military training of some sort. I have just learned of this about 10 minutes ago.
Or, maybe, they just got lucky. First person shooter games can teach anyone proper sight alignment.

Remember a couple of years ago when Wendy Cukier claimed lawful firearms owners were more dangerous because we went to the range and practiced? Good times.