• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CDN/US Covid-related political discussion

brihard

Army.ca Fixture
Mentor
Reaction score
I’m glad to see Jeremy MacKenzie in custody. The group he leads is genuinely dangerous (he’s former RCR, coincidentally). While our ideologically motivated violent extremism situation up here isn’t nearly as bad as the US, we can’t pretend it doesn’t exist, and it’s definitely spread some roots through the veterans community.

Halifax Tar

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
I’m glad to see Jeremy MacKenzie in custody. The group he leads is genuinely dangerous (he’s former RCR, coincidentally). While our ideologically motivated violent extremism situation up here isn’t nearly as bad as the US, we can’t pretend it doesn’t exist, and it’s definitely spread some roots through the veterans community.

Was he RCR ? I had it in my head he was a reserve augmentee for some reason ?

Ya he's on a dangerous path

RangerRay

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
So…this group wants to start a country that run diagonally from Alaska to Florida…

…but this guy is from Nova Scotia, which is totally bypassed by this proposed country.

Did he think this through? :unsure:

Blackadder1916

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
So…this group wants to start a country that run diagonally from Alaska to Florida…

…but this guy is from Nova Scotia, which is totally bypassed by this proposed country.

There's precedent for Nova Scotians to move in search of opportunity. :cool:

dimsum

Army.ca Legend
Mentor
Reaction score

Oh come on - you know that answer already :sneaky: