• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2022 CPC Leadership Discussion: Et tu Redeux

brihard

Army.ca Fixture
Mentor
Reaction score
Where are all these red Tories going to go if its too bad in the CPC? Try to grab a bunch of blue Liberals and form another party?
Probably just vote Liberal in hopes it convinces the CPC to smarten up. It's the 'diaper' approach to voting that many of us in the centre adhere to; when your current party of choice gets too full of shit, change it. Repeat a few elections later.

Remius

Army.ca Fixture
Reaction score
More from Global

Her comment here sums it up: “You could easily tell this was not going to end well,” said LeBreton, who said she felt like she no longer had a home in the Conservative party she had a hand in building.

RangerRay

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
More from Global

Her comment here sums it up: “You could easily tell this was not going to end well,” said LeBreton, who said she felt like she no longer had a home in the Conservative party she had a hand in building.
That’s something.

Everyone used to talk about how “extreme“ Stephen Harper was, yet red Tories like her and Hugh Segal were very comfortable with him as leader.

Harper would have sorted this shit out long ago and punted some of these wankers from caucus. I miss him.

Brad Sallows

Army.ca Fixture
Reaction score
The LPC and NDP worked hard to get rid of Harper. I can see why people would reward them by voting for them.

IKnowNothing

Reaction score
Where are all these red Tories going to go if its too bad in the CPC? Try to grab a bunch of blue Liberals and form another party?
Likely still vote blue locally (providing that MP stays out of the nonsense) while rooting for a nation wide smackdown that either smartens the CPC up or splits it.

Good2Golf

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Mentor
Reaction score
Likely still vote blue locally (providing that MP stays out of the nonsense) while rooting for a nation wide smackdown that either smartens the CPC up or splits it.
I aspire to owning a Rolex and a BMW one day, so I may vote NDP…